Wheelchair Basketball ****CANCELLED****
temporary restrictions have been advised and will be implemented from 4pm Sunday 8
August 2021, through until 4pm Sunday 22 August 2021, to ensure the continued safety
of our communities.
- community sport (including ‘state leagues’) cannot resume and will not be permitted
for this next two-week period.
- school sport and activities can proceed with only students from the same school.
possible) is required, except when:
- you are alone or with members of your household
- you are eating or drinking
- exercising with your household or one other person
- it is unsafe to do so.
outdoor events, will be provided once the Public Health Direction has been updated.
Social Wheelchair Basketball Term 3 – Suitable for all beginners and social players.
Experienced players are welcome however this a social program and all players shall comply with the Codes of Conduct, respect the referees and follow instructions of the Club’s appointed coaching staff.
Regular and returning players are required to be a financial member to attend. Individual membership is $35. SIGN UP HERE
As a member, you receive regular communication regarding upcoming events and any specials.
New players are eligible for TWO (2) FREE sessions.