Wheelchair Rugby. ***CANCELLED***
temporary restrictions have been advised and will be implemented from 4pm Sunday 8
August 2021, through until 4pm Sunday 22 August 2021, to ensure the continued safety
of our communities.
- community sport (including ‘state leagues’) cannot resume and will not be permitted
for this next two-week period.
- school sport and activities can proceed with only students from the same school.
possible) is required, except when:
- you are alone or with members of your household
- you are eating or drinking
- exercising with your household or one other person
- it is unsafe to do so.
outdoor events, will be provided once the Public Health Direction has been updated.
Suncoast Spinners hosts a weekly wheelchair Rugby social program at USC sports Stadium, Sippy Downs.
Everyone is invited to come along and try wheelchair Rugby.
- Wheelchairs provided
- Wear enclosed footwear
- Tie back long hair
- Wear comfortable clothing (no loose items eg. scarfs)
This program is funded through the Australia Government Department of Health Grant Opportunity – Driving Social Inclusion through Sport and Physical Activity.
Entry is FREE however we encourage you to sign up to become a financial member. Individual membership is $35. SIGN UP HERE
As a member, you receive regular communication regarding upcoming events and any specials.
Anyone who is able to push a manual wheelchair can play wheelchair rugby. If you have limitations in running, jumping and pivoting, wheelchair rugby might be the sport for you.
You don’t need to use a wheelchair every day to be eligible to play and able-bodied people are welcome to play too, so bring your parents, family and friends and give it a go!