Last updated: 9:40am 25th January 2021
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Stay home if you are sick
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, get tested
- Stay 1.5 metres away from other people—think two big steps
- Wash your hands with soap and water, or hand sanitiser
- Leave a location if it is crowded.
Suncoast Spinners has in place electronic check-in systems to ensure the highest level of safety for our players and volunteers.
Suncoast Spinners continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation in Queensland after the Greater Brisbane three-day lockdown.